American Car Center is your summer destination for an outstanding late-model, low-mileage vehicle with a limited warranty of up to 36,000 miles and oil changes, both for three years. Visit one of our convenient locations – where no credit is no problem – today to find the right car or truck for you. Then, visit all our other great locations across 6 states as part of the American Car Center Summer Road Trip!
This summer, better discover your own country and see the America you have never seen before. At every American Car Center location you visit during your trip, share your photos and stories with us and check-in with your fellow road trips on Facebook, too. Before you head off, plan your route, ensure your tires are properly inflated and have a safety kit in your trunk. Bring music you love and items to occupy the kids to increase your pleasure on the open road.
A road trip is mostly about dreaming, imagining yourself in the beautiful landscapes or bustling cities which dot this land as you navigate the great highways and friendly roads unrolled before you. It is in our adventurous nature as Americans to see everything and be everywhere. Discover the warm friendliness and generosity of America and take thrill in watching the landscape change before you very eyes. Witness the Mississippi River, monumental in size and slowness, journeying down the middle of America, as a symbol of life and history. Be enthralled on historic Beale Street in Memphis, Tennessee, a quarter-mile stretch billed Home of the Blues and Birthplace of Rock and Roll. Be wowed by the enormous Saturn V rockets and interactive exhibits at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama. Or simply feel the serenity of the rolling hills, soft green fields or glistening waters of the Atlantic as the miles by.
Come to American Car Center today and let The King of Credit make it simple and convenient to approve you for a quality, recent and low-mileage car or truck this summer. Our focus is exceptional service and saving you time and money. Then, take part in the American Car Center Summer Road Trip by visiting as many American Car Center locations as you can, using Facebook to check-in at every location you as go. As you encounter the magnificent scenes of America, record your journey on YouTube and Instagram to share your photographs, videos and stories with us and your fellow summer road trippers! #ACCRoadTrip
In summer, car and trucks are a lot like people – they are happiest when kept cool. A belt or hose failure can cause an overheated engine, the loss of power steering and loss of the electrical charging system, potentially requiring expensive repairs. Thankfully, easy preventive maintenance of hoses and belts can help keep your vehicle’s engine cool under the sun and your summer driving vacation plans on track.
Made of flexible rubber compounds which absorb vibration, hoses are the cooling system’s weakest structural component. Manufactured to hold coolant under pressure, hoses are subjected to the extremes of hot and cold, dirt, oils, acids and sludge. Hoses slowly deteriorate from the inside; a weakened hose may rupture from pressure, heat, or constant flexing. The most susceptible areas of the hose are nearest to clamps where it connects to the engine or radiator.
Simple and minor maintenance can help prevent coolant hose failure:
- Check the white coolant-recovery tank’s markings to confirm correct the fluid level. Also check for white, pink, blue or light green, blue, or pink coolant residue in the engine bay – a sign of leakage.
- When the engine is cool, give the hoses a squeeze near the clamps, feeling for soft spots. A good hose will be firm yet pliable.
- Inspect for visible cracks, nicks, depressions or bulges.
- Look for oil contamination or fraying near the connection points.
- Inspect for parallel cracks in bends, a hardened glossy surface or abrasive damage.
- Flush & replace the coolant according to the owner’s manual as clean coolant will lessen deterioration.
Many of the same things – heat, ozone, oil and abrasion – that damage hoses also harm a vehicle’s belts. Most cars and trucks have one multi-grooved serpentine belt to drive the alternator, water pump, power-steering pump, and air-conditioning compressor. A belt should be changed when it shows signs of excessive wear.
- Inspect the serpentine belt for cracks, fraying, or splits on the top cover.
- Look for signs of excessive glazing on the belt’s sides. Glazed or slick belts can slip, overheat or crack.
- Twist the belt to check for separating layers, cracks, or missing chunks of the grooves on the underside.
- Listen for the sounds of a belt-tension problem: high-pitched whining, chirping and vibration.
Speak to a qualified technician about any cooling issues and always consult your owner’s manual for routine maintenance procedures.
It’s that simple. A quick under-the-hood inspection of your vehicle’s hoses and belts, lends peace-of-mind that your summer driving will be smooth and carefree!
Visit a conveniently located American Car Center today for exceptional service and let us find for you a great vehicle from our vast inventory of late-model, low-mileage cars, trucks and SUVs. We make it easy for hard-working people across the Southeast to drive a high-quality vehicle no matter their credit history.
American Car Center – where no credit is no problem – is the leading pre-owned car dealership network across the Southeast with more than 30 convenient locations in six states, now including 12 in Florida! We are delighted to bring The King of Credit experience – a smooth and easy way of finding top notch late-model and low-mileage cars and trucks for hard-working people – to the Sunshine State.
Florida is a vast and vibrant place of thriving communities. American Car Center is eager to put our experience, passion and huge inventory to work on behalf of Floridians who want a great vehicle – one with a limited warranty of up to three years and 36,000 miles – and outstanding service – with oil changes for three years and multiple, convenient payment options, including telephone and online payment. We are committed to providing professional and understanding service in locations right where you live or work.
All twelve American Car Center locations in Florida are modern and full of great vehicles you would be thrilled to drive home to show your family and friends. Let’s learn more about the exciting communities where we are located!
The state capital of Florida is Tallahassee. The Capitol Complex includes the restored Historic Capitol, now a museum with displays on political history. The Capitol tower, built in the 1970s, offers appealing vistas from its observation deck twenty-two stories high. Nearby, exhibits at the Museum of Florida History cover European discovery, the Civil War and World War II. American Car Center is located nicely situated on West Tennessee Street.
Pensacola is a waterfront city in the northern Florida, separated from the Gulf of Mexico by Santa Rosa Island; its protected beaches make it a popular holiday destination. The city was one of the earliest European settlements in the United States and Historic Pensacola Village is a museum complex containing original 19th-century buildings. American Car Center is well located on Pensacola Boulevard.
Jacksonville is an expansive city and important commercial center in northeastern Florida on the Atlantic Ocean which claims museums and universities. Surfing, swimming and beach-going are popular at nearby barrier island beaches, including Neptune Beach. The city is home of the famous NFL Jaguars. American Car Center has three convenient locations in Jacksonville: on Cassat Avenue, in Lakeshore South; on Blanding Boulevard, in Argyle Forest; and in Arlington, on Atlantic Boulevard.
Dotted with hundreds of lakes, Orlando, best known for the Walt Disney World theme parks, such as the Magic Kingdom and Epcot, is one of the top tourist destinations of the planet. Universal Orlando is another major attraction offering the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. In Orlando, American Car Center is nicely located in West Colonial on West Colonial Drive.w
American Car Center is a fast-growing network of used vehicle dealerships across the Southeast. From Nashville to Tampa, Little Rock to Savannah, and points between, we have you covered. With 30 locations in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee, and more on the way, there’s a convenient location for everyone!
Our knowledgeable and helpful sales representatives have a passion for finding the right used car or SUV for every one of our clients. Our extensive selection of late-model, low-mileage vehicles come with limited warranties and oil changes for up to 3 years. And don’t worry about credit – American Car Center is the King of Credit. We are committed to matching great cars to great people. And of speaking added convenience, we have multiple payment options, including telephone and online. Let us help find the right vehicle for you today!
For nearly 20 years, American Car Center has made it easier for hard-working Americans across the Southeast to find the car or truck best suited just to them. We work hard to make the experience of finding a used vehicle smooth and rewarding, knowing that for our clients, the convenience of a nearby location matters. Start the approval processes now! The King of Credit wants to approve you today! It’s our pleasure to make it as simple as 1, 2, 3.
American Car Center is quickly adding more and more convenient locations to serve you even better. Recently, we opened locations in Florida, Georgia and Arkansas. Stores in Biloxi and Gulfport, Mississippi will open soon. Find the American Car Center closest to you, because the King of Credit wants to approve you today!
Tires can be expensive, so it’s a good idea to get the most out of them that you can. Rotating your tires every 5,000 miles or so ensures that the tread wears evenly, giving your tires (and your wallet) extra life! Follow these steps to rotate your tires evenly and keep them on the road longer.
Oh, and please be extremely careful when performing any maintenance on your vehicle. Operate all equipment according to the manufacturer’s safety standards, and if you’re in doubt – go to the mechanic!
- Acquire new tires. You’ll also need a car jack and jack stands so that you can put your entire car up at once. Make sure that the jack stands you buy are rated for your vehicle’s weight.
- Make sure you’re on a level surface and set the parking brake. Also ensure that you’re not on soil, wet ground, or hot asphalt, as these can all put the jack stands at risk of falling over.
- Jack up the rear of the vehicle. Use a floor jack, not the jack that comes with your vehicle, as this is generally for emergency use only.
- Set the jack stands in a solid part of the frame. The owner’s manual should guide you on this, but make sure the stand is NOT under the floorboards or suspension, as these won’tsupport the weight of your vehicle.
- Repeat for the front of the vehicle. Don’t rush! Taking some extra time to set the jack stands properly can save you a lot of trouble (and possible injury) later.
- Undo the lug nuts on each tire. Keep them to the side where you won’t lose them. Tip: Loosening the lug nuts slightly before you begin can make it easier to remove them when the car is on jack stands, but its not mandatory.
- Install the tires after rotating. Your Left Rear and Right Rear tires move directly forward. Your Left Front and Right Front tires move to the back, but switch sides.
- Reinstall lug nuts. It’s helpful to screw them in by hand first, attaching them diagonally (kind of like a star pattern). This makes sure they’re tightened evenly and avoids putting pressure on the brake rotor.
- Lower the car from jack stands. It’s just like before, but in reverse – set up the floor jack under the front of the vehicle, put the weight of the car on the jack, and remove the front stands. Repeat for the rear. Again, please exercise caution!
- Enjoy those regally rotated tires! Mark down your mileage so you can repeat in 5,000 miles, and then take a test drive – you’ve earned it! It’s also a good idea to check in on recently mounted tires after a couple dozen miles to make doubly sure that you’ve tightened the lug nuts firmly.
Now that you’ve got those tires rotated, come down to American Car Center and check out a huge selection of recent model, low-mileage vehicles! We approve everyone, so visit the King of Credit today!
For almost 20 years, American Car Center has been the “King of Credit,” helping hard-working Americans with problem credit. We make it easy for people across the Southeast to find good quality, late-model and low-mileage cars and SUVs, no matter your credit score!
During tax season, things are getting even better! Don’t wait for your Refund!!!! Bring us this year’s tax return and you can drive away for only $1!*
Let one of our professional and dedicated sales representatives match you with a great vehicle for as little as $1* to drive away today. And don’t worry, we have you covered with a limited warranty up to 36,000 miles and oil changes for up to 3 years.
It’s never been more simple or convenient to shop for a reliable used vehicle. Shop online to see our incredible inventory and start the application process before you come in.
American Car Center is quickly growing and has 30 well located dealerships across the region, with more on way. We have multiple payment options, including telephone and online to serve you in the method most convenient for you.
Find the American Car Center location nearest to you. Call, click or come see us today, because the King of Credit wants to approve you today!
*This advertisement is for a LEASE. A sample lease as described in this advertisement for a 2014 Chevrolet Malibu is $1 due at lease signing, with $2,000 cap cost reduction deferred until 3/1/18, and $429.91 per month for 46 months. This excludes taxes, sales tax and title fees. A security deposit is required. All lease payments, terms, and credit qualifications are subject to change without notice or obligation. Not all lessees will qualify. Additional lease terms and options may be available. Offer only available for a limited time. Call 1-877-720-4477 for details about costs and terms or to obtain a copy of this disclosure.
6 Steps to Replacing Your Windshield Wipers
Replacing your windshield wipers always seems like the last item on the to-do list, but fresh wiper blades are essential to good rainy-day visibility while driving. It’s easy and cheap to replace those wipers – why not take a few minutes to follow these steps and make your vehicle safer?
- Use your owner’s manual or look online to identify the correct replacement wipers.You’ll need to know the year, model, and make of your vehicle to ensure you get blades that fit.
- Purchase the blades from an auto parts store.Any respectable auto parts store should also have an in-store guide for different wiper brands according to vehicle make, model, and year.
- Lift the old wipers away from the windshield.They should fold out so they’re perpendicular to the glass.
- Press the small button as you pull the old wiper blades down, toward the glass.Removing the blade this way is a bit counter-intuitive – it seems like you should pull up, but these blades are attached via hook so you’ll need to unhook them.
- Attach the new blades by pulling them up, onto the arm.You’ll need to slide the blade onto the arm first, then pull up firmly to hook it in place. It’s just the opposite of the previous step.
- Test your new wipers.Use some windshield washer fluid so you don’t get that awful squeaking noise.
And that’s it! Enjoy your wiper-fresh car and come to American Car Center for a huge selection of recent model, low-mileage vehicles with windshield wipers included!