American Car Center – where no credit is no problem – is the leading pre-owned car dealership network across the Southeast with more than 30 convenient locations in six states, now including 12 in Florida! We are delighted to bring The King of Credit experience – a smooth and easy way of finding top notch late-model and low-mileage cars and trucks for hard-working people – to the Sunshine State.
Florida is a vast and vibrant place of thriving communities. American Car Center is eager to put our experience, passion and huge inventory to work on behalf of Floridians who want a great vehicle – one with a limited warranty of up to three years and 36,000 miles – and outstanding service – with oil changes for three years and multiple, convenient payment options, including telephone and online payment. We are committed to providing professional and understanding service in locations right where you live or work.
All twelve American Car Center locations in Florida are modern and full of great vehicles you would be thrilled to drive home to show your family and friends. Let’s learn more about the exciting communities where we are located!
The state capital of Florida is Tallahassee. The Capitol Complex includes the restored Historic Capitol, now a museum with displays on political history. The Capitol tower, built in the 1970s, offers appealing vistas from its observation deck twenty-two stories high. Nearby, exhibits at the Museum of Florida History cover European discovery, the Civil War and World War II. American Car Center is located nicely situated on West Tennessee Street.
Pensacola is a waterfront city in the northern Florida, separated from the Gulf of Mexico by Santa Rosa Island; its protected beaches make it a popular holiday destination. The city was one of the earliest European settlements in the United States and Historic Pensacola Village is a museum complex containing original 19th-century buildings. American Car Center is well located on Pensacola Boulevard.
Jacksonville is an expansive city and important commercial center in northeastern Florida on the Atlantic Ocean which claims museums and universities. Surfing, swimming and beach-going are popular at nearby barrier island beaches, including Neptune Beach. The city is home of the famous NFL Jaguars. American Car Center has three convenient locations in Jacksonville: on Cassat Avenue, in Lakeshore South; on Blanding Boulevard, in Argyle Forest; and in Arlington, on Atlantic Boulevard.
Dotted with hundreds of lakes, Orlando, best known for the Walt Disney World theme parks, such as the Magic Kingdom and Epcot, is one of the top tourist destinations of the planet. Universal Orlando is another major attraction offering the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. In Orlando, American Car Center is nicely located in West Colonial on West Colonial Drive.w
American Car Center is a fast-growing network of used vehicle dealerships across the Southeast. From Nashville to Tampa, Little Rock to Savannah, and points between, we have you covered. With 30 locations in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee, and more on the way, there’s a convenient location for everyone!
Our knowledgeable and helpful sales representatives have a passion for finding the right used car or SUV for every one of our clients. Our extensive selection of late-model, low-mileage vehicles come with limited warranties and oil changes for up to 3 years. And don’t worry about credit – American Car Center is the King of Credit. We are committed to matching great cars to great people. And of speaking added convenience, we have multiple payment options, including telephone and online. Let us help find the right vehicle for you today!
For nearly 20 years, American Car Center has made it easier for hard-working Americans across the Southeast to find the car or truck best suited just to them. We work hard to make the experience of finding a used vehicle smooth and rewarding, knowing that for our clients, the convenience of a nearby location matters. Start the approval processes now! The King of Credit wants to approve you today! It’s our pleasure to make it as simple as 1, 2, 3.
American Car Center is quickly adding more and more convenient locations to serve you even better. Recently, we opened locations in Florida, Georgia and Arkansas. Stores in Biloxi and Gulfport, Mississippi will open soon. Find the American Car Center closest to you, because the King of Credit wants to approve you today!
Tires can be expensive, so it’s a good idea to get the most out of them that you can. Rotating your tires every 5,000 miles or so ensures that the tread wears evenly, giving your tires (and your wallet) extra life! Follow these steps to rotate your tires evenly and keep them on the road longer.
Oh, and please be extremely careful when performing any maintenance on your vehicle. Operate all equipment according to the manufacturer’s safety standards, and if you’re in doubt – go to the mechanic!
- Acquire new tires. You’ll also need a car jack and jack stands so that you can put your entire car up at once. Make sure that the jack stands you buy are rated for your vehicle’s weight.
- Make sure you’re on a level surface and set the parking brake. Also ensure that you’re not on soil, wet ground, or hot asphalt, as these can all put the jack stands at risk of falling over.
- Jack up the rear of the vehicle. Use a floor jack, not the jack that comes with your vehicle, as this is generally for emergency use only.
- Set the jack stands in a solid part of the frame. The owner’s manual should guide you on this, but make sure the stand is NOT under the floorboards or suspension, as these won’tsupport the weight of your vehicle.
- Repeat for the front of the vehicle. Don’t rush! Taking some extra time to set the jack stands properly can save you a lot of trouble (and possible injury) later.
- Undo the lug nuts on each tire. Keep them to the side where you won’t lose them. Tip: Loosening the lug nuts slightly before you begin can make it easier to remove them when the car is on jack stands, but its not mandatory.
- Install the tires after rotating. Your Left Rear and Right Rear tires move directly forward. Your Left Front and Right Front tires move to the back, but switch sides.
- Reinstall lug nuts. It’s helpful to screw them in by hand first, attaching them diagonally (kind of like a star pattern). This makes sure they’re tightened evenly and avoids putting pressure on the brake rotor.
- Lower the car from jack stands. It’s just like before, but in reverse – set up the floor jack under the front of the vehicle, put the weight of the car on the jack, and remove the front stands. Repeat for the rear. Again, please exercise caution!
- Enjoy those regally rotated tires! Mark down your mileage so you can repeat in 5,000 miles, and then take a test drive – you’ve earned it! It’s also a good idea to check in on recently mounted tires after a couple dozen miles to make doubly sure that you’ve tightened the lug nuts firmly.
Now that you’ve got those tires rotated, come down to American Car Center and check out a huge selection of recent model, low-mileage vehicles! We approve everyone, so visit the King of Credit today!
For almost 20 years, American Car Center has been the “King of Credit,” helping hard-working Americans with problem credit. We make it easy for people across the Southeast to find good quality, late-model and low-mileage cars and SUVs, no matter your credit score!
During tax season, things are getting even better! Don’t wait for your Refund!!!! Bring us this year’s tax return and you can drive away for only $1!*
Let one of our professional and dedicated sales representatives match you with a great vehicle for as little as $1* to drive away today. And don’t worry, we have you covered with a limited warranty up to 36,000 miles and oil changes for up to 3 years.
It’s never been more simple or convenient to shop for a reliable used vehicle. Shop online to see our incredible inventory and start the application process before you come in.
American Car Center is quickly growing and has 30 well located dealerships across the region, with more on way. We have multiple payment options, including telephone and online to serve you in the method most convenient for you.
Find the American Car Center location nearest to you. Call, click or come see us today, because the King of Credit wants to approve you today!
*This advertisement is for a LEASE. A sample lease as described in this advertisement for a 2014 Chevrolet Malibu is $1 due at lease signing, with $2,000 cap cost reduction deferred until 3/1/18, and $429.91 per month for 46 months. This excludes taxes, sales tax and title fees. A security deposit is required. All lease payments, terms, and credit qualifications are subject to change without notice or obligation. Not all lessees will qualify. Additional lease terms and options may be available. Offer only available for a limited time. Call 1-877-720-4477 for details about costs and terms or to obtain a copy of this disclosure.
6 Steps to Replacing Your Windshield Wipers
Replacing your windshield wipers always seems like the last item on the to-do list, but fresh wiper blades are essential to good rainy-day visibility while driving. It’s easy and cheap to replace those wipers – why not take a few minutes to follow these steps and make your vehicle safer?
- Use your owner’s manual or look online to identify the correct replacement wipers.You’ll need to know the year, model, and make of your vehicle to ensure you get blades that fit.
- Purchase the blades from an auto parts store.Any respectable auto parts store should also have an in-store guide for different wiper brands according to vehicle make, model, and year.
- Lift the old wipers away from the windshield.They should fold out so they’re perpendicular to the glass.
- Press the small button as you pull the old wiper blades down, toward the glass.Removing the blade this way is a bit counter-intuitive – it seems like you should pull up, but these blades are attached via hook so you’ll need to unhook them.
- Attach the new blades by pulling them up, onto the arm.You’ll need to slide the blade onto the arm first, then pull up firmly to hook it in place. It’s just the opposite of the previous step.
- Test your new wipers.Use some windshield washer fluid so you don’t get that awful squeaking noise.
And that’s it! Enjoy your wiper-fresh car and come to American Car Center for a huge selection of recent model, low-mileage vehicles with windshield wipers included!